PREE @ TWITTER!

Monday, April 04, 2011

No turning back

I actually took a deep breath before clicking "delete all".

8 years of archives are now gone.

I remember once telling my ex boyfriend's Dad (hi uncle Timothy i know you're still reading!) the reason why i've never changed a blog.

"Ain't memories beautiful? They're meant to be kept, put aside all the embarassment.'

But now the memories've turned sour.

& very meaningless.

So there's no looking back anymore Pree, it's gonna be a whole new world.

3 comments:

Ksenia said...

I hope you won't regret it the future! if I were you I would archivate your posts and send them in future naming "open when you are 70" :)

Priscilla said...

Hahahha nope no regrets :) thanks from reading anyway, all the way from the UK!

silvana said...

it's the true..