PREE @ TWITTER!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

 The D i s t a n c e that Separates

2 months without you seemed so difficult. But in reality we grew so strong, even apart. There's gonna be many more periods without you -- be it 2 weeks or 2 months or 1 year --, but i'm only looking forward to pushing the once-boundaries of our relationship, exploring my strengths, conquering my weaknesses. This is indeed a blessing in disguise.

 You said what you miss most is when you kiss me on both cheeks in the morning until i frown in my sleep. You told a friend and he said he "don't feel you" because he's single. I'm glad how we have our own distinctive traits as a couple; how we can only get more and more accustomed to each other's cheeky conduct; how only you can have the patience to make me more than just happy.

And I love how we still do things together despite the distance that separates us.

This distance separates us, yet at the same time, draws us so much closer to one another.

No comments: