PREE @ TWITTER!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Really worn out from the very hectic end to 2012! But it's the "happy kind" of worn out, if you get what I mean.

Finally getting to see and even hear from the boyfriend tomorrow night; has got to be the longest week ever! In the mean time my cousins from the USA flew over for Christmas as well as sister's wedding, and it's really heartening to see us all so close even when we grew up apart.

Also when you miss someone you love too much it's always nice to be reminded that you still have others who love and to love. Good company is important and I really cannot describe how this bunch of 4 other friends I got to know from my course in university matter to me. Especially right now at this point in my life.

I don't have many friends. In fact I'd hate to have many. Sounding snobbish, it's cos just too picky. But it is so delighting to be assured that the few are really enough.

No comments: