PREE @ TWITTER!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Well I have to say that I am still a firm believer of active, long-lasting love. Firm believer or naive young girl, I do not care but i suppose it is fine to be naive about this as long as you are happy.

Of course I'm not the kind who instantly believes that "he's the one", or the kind who chooses to allow unfortunate circumstances have their way. I even mock myself by admitting that I'm one not very idealistic, not very optimistic, leaving little hope for what the future may bring.

But when you see a couple holding each other's wrinkled hands, both white-haired and hunched, you know that there definitely is what this naive girl's talking about.

We all fail at love. Once, twice, many times, sometimes all our life. But at least, don't underestimate the power of believing.

No comments: