PREE @ TWITTER!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Earlier on I accompanied Benaiah to his OCS social night!

We've known each other for 10 years now, and although we don't meet very often or constantly check up on each other, it's so cute how we still stalk each other on our Facebook accounts. I know you are reading this! (Since you're so proud to be an avid reader of my blog hehe)

What I also know, is that you quite recently told people that I'm your best female friend. I may have many good friends, but you're definitely MY male best friend too, and it's only just to say that both Ezra and you are equally good and kind to me.

Indeed, I feel like I've been blessed with so many good men around me! A good father, a good boyfriend, Ezra who is always there for me no matter what, and Benaiah who is STILL here for me no matter what, after a decade.

I proudly declare that I have 4 boyfriends taking care of me :')



No comments: