PREE @ TWITTER!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Apologies for having neglect this blog the past few months, but I promise I'll be writing more often again!

CNY this year didn't seem to be as fun, for Granny's really unwell and I guess everyone amidst all the joy is still worried for her, and partly saddened by her unease. Every night I pray for her, and hope that she'll remain strong in order for the pain to seemingly lessen.

Through and through it is still worth celebrating, as I've got an awesome bunch of close friends, whom 've made CNY a lil' more interesting this year. It is heartening, even to spend a short afternoon with them, because it is so effortless to be their friend. I don't have to worry about anything I say, or do, to please them, simply cos amongst the group it is unnecessary for any pressure or stress applied to the bond we share.

Hurray!









No comments: