PREE @ TWITTER!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Time's passing by so quickly that I can't even catch up. A week feels like a day, and my life has become so routine I feel mechanized.

Mondays: do work
Tuesdays-Thursdays: long school days then mark scripts at night
Fridays: gym with Ezra in the morning, tuition in the afternoon, meet Ben after his work
Saturdays: tuition from morning till night then go granny's
Sundays: tuition in the afternoon then meet Ben for dinner

And it's really like this.
Each week there will be some alterations made to my schedule, with changes in tuition lessons, with Ben's nights out, or with meet ups with friends.

But this is fundamentally the skeleton of my life each week.
Dehumanized to a certain extent but I do feel some sort of strange sense of achievement from all the efficiency and productivity. For life, no way. But for this semester it'll work.

I can't wait for may, after my exams, yet a little saddened that I won't have the hand that I hold every Friday night to sleep.




No comments: