PREE @ TWITTER!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just remembered you.

I think "stalking" is absolutely the most repulsive word one can use especially on a girl who is delusional, on a man who tells me the sad truth about a delusional girl, or on either one of you.

I think you need to know more than what you think you know.


Quite a pity that this space has been reduced to an avenue of spewing honest words of contamination. But again, social media has proved it's worth; and the ease of getting one insecure little girl to get more worried can just happen through one click on twitter.

Typed and backspaced and edited and euphemised many things I wanted to say, but I guess a woman with class won't go all out just to make someone feel bad about herself, no matter how brutally true things may be. All I have to say is, let bygones be bygones and if i've hurt you in any personal way, I'm sorry and i hope you can recover soon.

Gonna forget about you again, and hopefully there wouldn't be any more remembrance through a jolting reminder of your own "boyfriend's" mouth.

No comments: